Our first meeting of the new year will be held on Thursday, February 22 from 4-8 pm at the Agate Beach Best Western. Newcomers, please arrive at 3:30 pm (if possible) to receive a welcome packet. Meeting materials are maintained online at – http://midcoastwaterpartners.com/partnership-meetings/. Please RSVP at bit.ly/mwpprsvp.
Where have we been? Where are we going?
Who’s been involved?
- 280 stakeholders on our master list and 120 actively participating
- 50+ partners have signed the charter
- 5 Partnership meetings with an average attendance of 50 people
- 8 Study Group meetings with an average attendance of 12
- 3 field tours averaging 35-40 attendees
- 4 Communication and Outreach meetings with ~10 members regularly participating
- 15 Coordinating Committee meetings with ~10 members regularly participating
What did we accomplish?
- Formed new collaborative relationships with new partners
- Shared technical information, resources, and assistance among partners
- Developed a shared baseline understanding of water resources in the Mid-Coast
- Developed technical reports on water quantity, water quality, ecology, and infrastructure
- Developed and signed a Charter
- Developed and began to execute a Communication and Outreach Plan
- Secured grant funding to keep us moving forward