Greetings, Partners! Our next Partnership meeting is scheduled for:
August 8, 2017, 4 – 7 pm
Eden Hall – Side Door Café – 6675 Gleneden Beach Loop, Gleneden, OR
First Timers – please arrive at 3:30 for an orientation to the Partnership
Dinner will be served
Please RSVP your attendance by clicking on the link: bit.ly/mwpprsvp
A lot of good work has occurred since our last Partnership meeting in May. We hope you can attend to get a status report on Partnership work, contribute your knowledge, and learn more about water dynamics in the Mid-Coast. Reasons to attend –
- Hear about our first Field Tour to Schooner Creek – Salmon River. We’ll have pictures and stories to share.
- Get a summary of work that occurred at the first round of Study Groups in June.
- Contribute your knowledge to help explore water challenges and vulnerabilities.
- Learn about how water flows impact ecological health of our region. Anna Pakenham Stevenson from ODFW will be here to share information about this important aspect of our water resources.
Up Next . . . Please mark your calendars for the following:
- Study Group meetings
- Water Quantity: September 12, 9:30 – 12n
- Water Quality: September 12, 2:00 – 4:30 pm
- Ecology: September 13, 9:30 – 12n
- Built Systems: September 13, 2:00 – 4:30 pm
- Field Tour #2 – Siletz River stream flows – September 28, 2017
- Field Tour #3 – Built Infrastructure – how we manage water quantity and quality – November 9, 2017
- Next Partnership Meeting – November 14, 2017, 4-7 pm